1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 170c.
2. Cream the butter, honey and vanilla essence in an electric mixer till light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together spelt flour, ground almonds, baking powder until well combined. Add this dry mix into the butter and egg mixture followed by the almond milk. Stop mixing once all of the ingredients are combined - avoid over mixing.
4. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin. Bake for 40-50 mins until a skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean. Keep an eye on the loaf as it turns golden on top quite quickly. About 20 mins in, cover the loaf tin with a sheet of aluminium foil and pop back into the oven.
6. To make the Honey Cream icing, whip the cream in the bowl of an electric mixer until it reaches a smooth, ribbon-like texture. Fold in the coconut greek yoghurt, vanilla and honey until well combined.
7. Once the loaf is cool, drizzle the Honey Cream icing on top and decorate as you wish with flowers, bee pollen, toasted coconut flakes or freeze-dried fruit.