Matcha + Chocolate Raspberry Bliss Balls
WHAT YOU NEED
4 Medjool dates
1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
1/2 cup Ground Almonds
1/2 cup Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Cacao Powder
10 fresh Raspberries
Matcha powder, for rolling
HOW IT'S DONE
1. Blend all the ingredients except the raspberries in a food processor until well combined.
2. Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls in the fridge for about 10 minutes to chill.
3. Remove the balls from the fridge and make a small cut in the centre of each ball. Place a raspberry inside and roll again into a smooth ball.
4. Roll the balls through the Matcha powder to coat lightly.
5. Place in the fridge to firm up for an hour or so before serving.
Makes approx. 10 balls.