Cacao Nibs & Freeze Dried Raspberries for decorating
HOW IT'S DONE
1. Line a loaf tin or baking tray of similar size with baking paper.
2. Blend all the base ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Press this mixture into the lined loaf tin and place in the freezer.
3. In the meantime, blend all the beetroot + rosewater layer ingredients, except the freeze-dried raspberries, in the food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour this mixture on top of the base layer in your lined loaf tin. Sprinkle the freeze-dried raspberries on top and place back into the freezer to set.
4. Allow the 3 layers to set firmly, preferably overnight or for a few hours at least.
5. Remove the slice from the freezer and allow to come to room temperature slightly. Lift the slice out of the loaf tin. Run a sharp knife under hot water and cut the loaf into slices measuring approx 2-3cm in width.
6. Melt all the chocolate drizzle ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until well combined and smooth.
7. Take spoonfuls of the melted chocolate and drizzle over each of the slices. Sprinkle cacao nibs and extra freeze-dried raspberries on top. Then place the slices in the fridge to set for about 10 mins before serving.