Cavolo Nero Chips
Light, crispy + delicious! So hard not to enjoy the entire batch of chips by yourself!
WHAT YOU NEED
1 large bunch of Cavolo Nero leaves
1 tbsp Olive oil
HOW IT'S DONE
1. Preheat oven to 180° C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the cavolo nero leaves in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the leaves and add a generous sprinkle of sea salt.
3. Give the leaves a little massage for a couple minutes, making sure each and every leaf is coated evenly.
4. Arrange the leaves on the baking tray ensuring that they don't overlap.
5. Place the leaves in the oven for around 10 minutes but keep a close eye on them so they don't burn!
6. Removes the chips from the oven. Enjoy them while they're hot + crispy!